Get involved and help make a real difference
Oliver's 5th Birthday Cycle
Oliver's Parents and Little Brothers
3 Peaks Challenge
Edinburgh KiltWalk 2014
Edinburgh Relay Marathon 2014
Sports Day at Waid Academy
10th July 2015
Team Byrne #loveoliverandevie
Forth Road Bridge Spacehopathon
"Would love to say a massive thank you to the amazing charity #LoveOliver for the wonderful teenage gift bag they sent to Kira and the ultra generous financial family grant to help us with additional expenses that are incurred due to hospital stays. The gift bag was a lovely surprise and a great "pick me up" for Kira when she received it through our amazing and supportive CLIC Sargent Social Worker -and the grant will be a huge help to us."
Just can't thank you enough LoveOliver for continuously supporting us and huge well done on winning the award for Chidren's Charity of the Year at the #CharityChampions Gala at the beginning of the month. You do incredible work in supporting kids going through challenging cancer journeys and this accolade is so very well deserved! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts🎗 X"
- - Aud Noble, Parent
· Volunteer your time - we have a private volunteer page on Facebook – let us know if you would like to be added, or we can let you know of volunteering opportunities by email, text or phone if you let us know your availability
· Due to the new GDPR regulations, we cannot contact you unless you give us permission – you can sign up to our mailing list on our website – and we would love it if you do!
· Challenge yourself - take part in a sponsored event - we have paper sponsor forms we can send to you, and we also have our online fundraising facility with VirginMoney Giving
· Come along to one (or more than one!) of our events
· If you shop on Amazon please use Amazon Smile and select LoveOliver as your charity – Amazon will donate 0.5% of every eligible purchase. Similarly, you can sign up to easyfundraising.org.uk which covers a wide range of online retailers.
· Donate - one-off and/or regular donations are always welcome. We have our online donation page with VirginMoney Giving, the charity bank details are 00015631 and 87 70 54, or we can give you details of how to pay by cheque on request.
· Donate any new/nearly new toys, books, games, clothes, accessories for babies or children to our shop at the Kingdom Shopping Centre….get in touch to arrange collection or drop off.
· Donate any unwanted gifts for us to use as raffle prizes. Office supplies are always very much appreciated and help us to keep our costs as low as possible (especially envelopes and 1st and 2nd class stamps, both standard and large)
· We are more than happy to come along to speak about LoveOliver at any groups – church, Rotary, school, sports etc so please get in touch if you would be interested
· If you are on Facebook please ‘like’ our page, and ‘like’ and share our posts as much as possible - it really does help us to reach more people